Baby Steps


This is just for aesthetic purposes, this is not mine by the way.   


 Well, hello everyone! I know no one actually read my blog but I'm trying to be an optimist here so ignore me.

I actually thought of writing an entry about my uni life during the first semester (and it was still in the drafts) and also an entry about how 2015 was an eventful year for me, but my procrastinating self got in the way and so, the entries were just being left there in the drafts. I don't think I'm going to ever post it by the way, I don't even remember what I wanted to write.

But then, days passed, months passed, and now I have officially finished my first year as a Communication student! Hooray for not being a freshman!!

Oh well, not that it make any differences with me being a freshman and a sophomore.

Since we're going to enter the second year, we have to choose which major we wanted to be in during the second year. There are three majors which include Journalism, Persuasive and also Film and Broadcasting. In my entry about the interview, I wrote that I chose Journalism as a major. I actually thought that I might change my interest as I go along with my freshman year, but guess what?

I still wanted to major in Journalism.

Plus, as I went along the way, I developed a new dream and interest in Journalism. I'm not going to tell anyone what my new dream is until the day I finally achieved it, so I wouldn't disclose that for the time being. Also, because the dream is quite ridiculous LOL.

So, when the day we get to apply for our respective majors came, I had no qualms in choosing Journalism as my first choice. My friends all had difficulties in choosing their majors because they weren't sure what they are interested in.

Fast forward to this day, the majors that we got in had finally been announced through the Campus Online website and cheers to the heavens, I got into Journalism!! (Insert my half-ass dancing skills here)

I am sure that it won't be easy but I still want to try. To be honest, I'm actually afraid to major in Journalism due to what few seniors that I met said. They had mentioned that if I really want to major in it, I need to have a strong mind and also commitment because majoring in it isn't all clouds and sunshine.

But I have made my mind.

No matter what kind of hardships I will encounter along the way, I will get through it. Because I have a dream to realize.

Starting from here, my baby steps towards my dream will begin.


Until then, goodbye!
XOXO,
fiqa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview: UiTM Mass Communication 2015

Goodbye, Sophomore

2016 iKONCERT Showtime Tour: Live in Malaysia